For the first time I decided to forego the usual school pictures and tackle the job myself. As I poured over the images in Lightroom, narrowing the choices to a few, I couldn’t help but fall head over heels in love with them again.
These two babes of mine. So grown, so mature. So special because they’re mine.
Sons are indeed a heritage from the Lord, children, a reward. – Psalm 127:3
Surely God is a giver to the unworthy, for what could I have done to deserve them?
Lord, I am so incredibly grateful.
And here are a few more beautiful things I’m thankful for this week:
- bringing out the fall decorations
- first week of school
- lighting the candles at dinner again
- completing and turning in my first assignment
- hearing the high school marching band practicing (from a half mile away)
- moisture in the air carrying the sounds afar
May the joy of experiencing one beautiful thing be yours this week.
Today I am joining Brooke and sharing One Beautiful Thing in my life.